With Citi Priority You Get
- Citi Priority Details
- Why Citi?
See more reasons why Citi Priority may be right for you.Learn More
Get on-demand financial guidance from Citi Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisors by phone, plus access to investment resources and financial planning tools.1
Plus, You’ll Get:
- Waived overdraft protection transfer fees5
- Waived fees for standard checkbook orders, stop payments, incoming wire transfers and money orders3
- Waived fees on select deposit products and services3
Citi ThankYou Rewards
When you enroll in Citi ThankYou® Rewards, you'll have the opportunity to earn the highest level of points offered for a checking relationship4
Get waived fees and discounts on select deposit products and services6, plus preferred pricing on select consumer lending products.7
See all deposit account rates
To Waive the $30 Monthly Service Fee
Maintain a combined average monthly balance of $50,000+ in eligible linked deposit, retirement and investment accounts.
Get More With a Linked Savings Account
By using the combined checking and savings online application, your Citi Savings account will be opened and linked within the Citi Priority Account Package that determines interest rates, benefits and more. It's a convenient way to help meet balance requirements.
Learn more about Citi Savings
Ready to Apply? Open a checking account, or a checking and savings account together.
It only takes 10 minutes. Just have a valid ID and your Social Security number ready.
Or call us at 1-877-362-9100 (TTY 1-800-788-0002) to open an account
(option 1) to check your status
We're available Mon-Fri, 8AM to 5PM ET. Have your reference number ready
(it's in the email you received after applying).
Terms, conditions and fees for accounts, products, programs and services are subject to change.
1. As a Citi Priority client, you can receive banking and lending services, including The Citi Priority Account Package, from Citibank, N.A. (Citibank), Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender NMLS# 412915, along with financial planning and investment guidance from Citi Personal Wealth Management, which is a business of Citigroup Inc. that offers investment products through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (CGMI), Member SIPC. Citigroup Life Agency LLC (CLA) offers insurance products. In California, CLA does business as Citigroup Life Insurance Agency, LLC (license number 0G56746). Citibank, CGMI, and CLA are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
©2018 Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.
2. Citi Personal Wealth Management, a business of Citigroup Inc., offers investment products through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. ("CGMI"), member SIPC.
3. Requires a checking account in a Citigold or Citi Priority Account Package. Accounts are subject to approval.
4. Separate enrollment of eligible consumer checking account in Citi ThankYou® Rewards required. Eligible customers with a checking account in the Citi Private Bank Account, Citigold Account, Citi Priority Account or The Citibank Account Packages can enroll their checking accounts in ThankYou Rewards. Eligibility and participation are subject to terms, conditions and restrictions. Customer must be a citizen or resident alien of the United States (U.S.) with a valid U.S. taxpayer identification number. Taxes, if any, are customer's responsibility. You must complete 1 qualifying Bill Payment and 1 qualifying Direct Deposit each statement period in order to earn monthly ThankYou® Points for eligible products and services linked to your checking account. Citigold®, Citi Priority and Citi Private Bank clients who do not complete these transaction requirements can earn points at a reduced level. For complete details, see the Citi ThankYou® Rewards Terms and Conditions.
5. Citibank will charge an Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee of $10 on the day overdrafts are covered by transferring money from your Safety Check Contributing Account, Checking Plus line of credit account or your Checking Plus® (variable rate) line of credit account. The Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee will be charged to the checking account that receives the transfer. This fee is waived for Citigold® Account Package, Citi Priority Account Package, Access Account Package (as of July 18, 2014, new checkless Regular Checking Accounts in an Access Account Package cannot have a linked Checking Plus (variable rate) line of credit account) and Citi Private Bank customers. Overdrafts and Overdraft Protection Transfer Fees can be avoided if fund transfers are taken in advance via online, phone or ATM. Rates as of 11/01/2018. Current variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Checking Plus (variable rate) line of credit is 20.25%; 17.25% with the Citigold and Citi Priority Account Packages. If you are in default, your variable APR may increase by 2.00%.
6. Requires a checking account in a Citi Priority Account Package. Please review your Client Manual - Consumer Accounts and Marketplace Addendum for a complete list of waived and reduced fees and charges for your Citi Priority Account Package.
7. Loans and lines subject to credit approval. Certain limitations may apply. Home Equity loans and Lines of Credit offered through Citibank, N.A., NMLS ID #412915, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.