- Exclusive access and service, including professionals to help with first mortgage applications and business banking, and 24/7 dedicated Citi Priority customer service
- Qualify for special rates, waived fees and discounts on select deposit products and services.1
- Waived monthly service fee on your checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package if combined eligible average balance requirements are met1,2
- Waived fees for standard checkbook orders, stop payments, money orders and Citibank fees for non-Citibank ATM usage1,7
- Preferred pricing on a selection of mortgages15, home equity loans and lines of credit, and personal loans and lines of credit1,6
- Waived annual fee and other reduced fees on your Citi Personal Wealth Management account8,13
- Online/mobile $9.95 equity trades with Citi Personal Wealth Management
- Tailored information and customized guidance
- Online tools, including a robust library of financial education articles and calculators
- Market perspectives to help you stay informed
- Investment resources to help simplify your financial decisions
- Access to professional guidance from Citi Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisors
Learn more about the background of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and its registered/licensed professionals.
Citi Priority offers practical and personal benefits to support your busy lifestyle. Custom alerts, mobile account management and online financial education help you stay on track.
Earn a higher level of ThankYou® Points for your banking relationship. Easily redeem points for gift cards, merchandise, travel rewards and much more.3
Explore the experiences Citi Priority puts within your reach, and you'll be happy to find complimentary, exclusive and discounted offers.
Refresh: Benefits that travel with you
You’re In Charge: Managing your money
Confidence: Helping protect what
Terms, conditions, and fees for accounts, products, programs and services are subject to change
1. Requires a checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package.
2. The combined average monthly balance in the eligible linked accounts within your Citi Priority Account Package for the calendar month prior to the last Business Day of your monthly statement period will be used to determine your combined average monthly balance. Your combined average monthly balance during this period will be used to determine whether or not you will be charged a monthly service fee for the statement period. Fees waived for $50,000 or more in eligible linked deposit (includes checking, savings, money market accounts and CDs) and retirement and investment accounts.
3. Separate enrollment of eligible consumer checking account in Citi ThankYou® Rewards required. Eligible customers with a checking account in the Citi Private Bank Account, Citigold Account, Citi Priority Account or The Citibank Account Packages can enroll their checking accounts in ThankYou Rewards. Eligibility and participation are subject to terms, conditions and restrictions. Customer must be a citizen or resident alien of the United States (US) with a valid US taxpayer identification number. Taxes, if any, are customer's responsibility. You must complete 1 qualifying Bill Payment and 1 qualifying Direct Deposit each statement period in order to earn monthly ThankYou® Points for eligible products and services linked to your checking account. Citi Priority and Citi Private Bank clients who do not complete these transaction requirements can earn points at a reduced level.
4. Standard account charges apply. Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Citi Mobile® Apps. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
5. Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Mobile Check Deposit service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Standard account charges apply. The Mobile Check Deposit service is for personal checking accounts only and is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
6. Loans and lines subject to credit approval. Certain limitations may apply.
7. Get cash, get information and transfer balances between eligible linked Citibank accounts with no ATM usage fee when you use your Citibank ATM or Debit Card at ATMs in the United States at Citibank branches, Citibank branded ATMs at other locations, and ATMs participating in the MoneyPass® Network. Not all ATMs owned or operated by Citibank. Not all functions available at all ATMs. Use the Citi Locator Worldwide ATM / Branch Locator on Citibank Online or the Citi Mobile® App to find the nearest ATMs and branches including non-Citibank ATMs in the U.S. with fee free access. Other banks and ATM service providers may charge you a fee when you conduct a Citibank deposit account transaction using their ATMs.
8. The annual fee for Citi Personal Wealth Management investment accounts is waived when the account is linked to a Citi Priority Account.
9. Citibank will not charge you a foreign exchange fee for purchases or withdrawals when you use your Citibank banking card outside the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Transaction amount includes credits and reversals.
10. Limits, restrictions and fees may apply and vary by country. Not available in all countries.
11. Ordering limits apply. The exchange rate for a purchase or redemption of foreign currency includes a commission to Citibank for the conversion service. Restrictions and delivery charges may apply.
12. This service is only available between eligible Citi accounts in select countries. Limits apply and may vary by country.
13. As a Citi Priority client, you can receive banking and lending services, including The Citi Priority Account Package, from Citibank, N.A.(Citibank), Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender NMLS# 412915, along with financial planning and investment guidance from Citi Personal Wealth Management, which is a business of Citigroup Inc. that offers investment products through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (CGMI), member SIPC. Citigroup Life Agency LLC (CLA) offers insurance products. In California, CLA does business as Citigroup Life Insurance Agency, LLC (license number 0G56746). Citibank, CGMI, and CLA are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc.
15. All home loans and lines are made by Citibank, N.A., NMLS #412915 equal housing lender, and are subject to Citibank’s mortgage qualifications. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Citibank, N.A are subsidiaries of Citigroup Inc.
All home loans and lines are made by Citibank, N.A., equal housing lenders, and are subject to Citibank’s mortgage qualifications. In CT and NJ, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is the BROKER ONLY, NOT THE LENDER. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is a registered mortgage broker, NYS Banking Department. In AZ, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is a licensed Mortgage Broker (Lic. No. 0903067). Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Citibank, N.A, are subsidiaries of Citigroup Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
©2017 Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.